Class preview: February 19th.
Class Begins: March 19, 2015 (first class is free). 5PM-6PM
Location: Youth Room.
Cost: $90/kit. One kit per family. Scholarships are available. The average family saves $2500 and pays off $5300 in the first three months. That’s an $8k dollars return for the investment.
How to register for class: Contact the church directly, or email us at email@example.com
What is FPU?
Financial Peace University (FPU)– A Bible based curriculum that teaches people how to handle money God’s ways. This 9-week class will walk you through the basics of budgeting, eliminating debt, saving, planning for the future and much more. In 9 short lessons, you’ll learn to take control of your money instead of your money controlling you. We can all use some more “tools for our toolbox” when it comes to money management.
What’s included in the kit?
- You get a workbook.
- Complete guide to Money book.
- Leather envelope system.
- The audio to the class, and a way to sign in from home with a code for online resources.
- The class is a lifetime membership. Which means you can take the class for free as many times as you like.
What does the class teach?
- How to handle money God’s way, build wealth so we can give like God wants us to.
- How to get out of debt, and STAY out of debt.
- How to fund your kids college and change your family tree.
- How to save for retirement.
- How to invest.
- And many more lessons….